Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bells & Boughs meets Ornamental Keepsakes & Snow Much Fun

Made another Christmas Card last night, this one I really like, may make a few more.  The sets, ink and paper are all SU. It is so easy to put a pretty card together with the Framelits.  I can't wait to get the new ones that I pre-ordered from the New Occasions catalogue coming out January 1, 2013. Contact me if you would like a copy of it when it comes out!

Here is another card that was real fun to make, a flip flop card, using the Snow Much Fun stamp set and the Northern Flurries Embossing folder.  The paper is by Co'ordinations, and I've sanded it so the "flurries" come through.  I apologize, this is not the easiest card to take a picture of!
 The one above is closed, the one below is starting to open.


And the final one which is fully opened. Thanks for looking and Happy Scramping!


No comments:

Post a Comment